RUGIPO Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, RUGIPO Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. See the requirements and how to obtain Rufus Giwa Poly post-UTME form below.
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are invited to apply and participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) for further information and register after paying through a UNIFIED PAYMENTS PLATFORM with the use of the master card or verve card in any Commercial Bank throughout the country for a Screening fee, Administrative fee, and portal fee to access the Website.
Meanwhile, the screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
Applicants for the screening exercise are also requested to upload the following:
- JAMB Data (with score)
- Ordinary Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB)
- Passport photograph
- Candidates are also to upload their O’Level result(s) on JAMB CAPS before final consideration for admission
Each candidate is advised to visit the portal of the Polytechnic on a regular basis for emerging development on his/her admission status.