AUL Post UTME /DE Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Anchor University post UTME and direct entry form – The management of Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) is now selling forms for admission into its various Undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. This page provides the Anchor University admission requirements, available programs, and method of application. See more details below…..
Applications from properly qualified applicants are requested for admission to Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate courses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Ritman University Post UTME Form
Anchor University Post UTME Eligibility
- 160 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- 5 credit passes in related subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB, etc.) Mathematics and English language is compulsory. However, for the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History, and International Studies a credit pass in mathematics is not required.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as their First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling out the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the program of your choice
- Fill out the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
For further inquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 08151951950 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply