Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: Are you a graduate searching for a job in Abia State Government or do you want to become a civil servant as a career? if yes here is good news for you. In this article, we explain the requirement and how to apply for the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment form without stress.
We understand that searching for a Job in Nigeria can be so disheartening at times due to inadequate information and also knowing the requirement for a particular opportunity that you want to apply for is essential if you really want to be among the shortlisted candidate. as a result of this, we have gathered all it takes to apply for the Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2023, therefore, I urge you to read till the end of this article.
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
All applicants must have the following requirement before filling out the application form to avoid disqualification of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Form Portal
The Abia State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal is an online application form that you can fill out and submit. If you are interested, go to https://abiastate.gov.ng for more information on how to apply for Abia State Civil Service recruitment.
How to Apply for Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
The steps outlined below will guide you through the application process for Abia Civil Service Recruitment:
- www.abiastate.gov.ng is the website of the Akwa Ibom Civil Service Commission.
- REGISTER and CREATE A NEW RESUME for Abia State Government Jobs by clicking here.
- After that, sign in here to search for jobs, and then simply apply.
You can also use your login to change your resume to fit any new position for which you believe you are qualified.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply