Ghana Statistical Services Recruitment 2023 Application Portal: Are you looking for how you can a[[ly for the job vacancy at Ghana Statistical Services? if yes you are at the right place and at the right time. Check out GSS Application Form for the most recent information on Ghana‘s statistical service portal.
This article discusses the GSS recruitment portal, application procedures, and obtaining a recruitment form. You can apply for GSS employment on the website www.bog.gov.gh/careers/ and be shortlisted.
- Judicial Service Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Prison Service Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- Ghana Standards Authority Recruitment
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
The Ghana Statistical Services is yet to begin recruiting this year. However, we will do our best to keep you updated as soon as GSS recruitment begins, but for the time being, we advise you not to believe anyone who claims otherwise or that GSS 2023 recruiting has begun.
The application for GSS recruitment 2023 is, most significantly, free. Keep this in mind if you wish to work for the Ghana Statistical Services. The application form is available on the Ghana Statistical Services website.
Ghana Statistical Services Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
GSS Recruitment Application Process
GSS, therefore, welcomes interested candidates who are conscientious, goal-oriented, and leadership-capable to apply. There are no costs associated with applying. Apply online at https://phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh if you are eligible.
How to Apply for BOG Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants should send six copies of the following documents to the following address:
- An application letter based on the enumerated selection criteria that provide evidence of examples of experience;
- Detailed curriculum vitae with phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and contact information for three referees; Internal candidates must have two positive Staff Performance Appraisal Reports during the previous two years.
- A vision statement of no more than two pages in length;
- In the current/latest position, a brief statement of job responsibilities;
- Copies of sample writing, such as project reports, analytical reports, proposals, and other similar documents;
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICE GOVERNING BOARD
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICE
P.O. BOX GP 1098