Abia State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application From Portal: Do you aspire to be a teacher? If you answered yes, here is your chance to make your dreams a reality. If you are looking for a job, Abia State Universal Basic Education SUBEB is currently recruiting good citizens to fill vacant positions. I strongly advise you to read this article all the way to the end to get all the details about the Abia State SUBEB recruitment. Below on this page, we have outlined all the requirements and how to apply without stress…
Abia State SUBEB Recruitment Form
Candidates can register for the Abia State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Exercise 2023 by visiting the application portal at www.abiastate.gov.ng. This page will provide you with all of the necessary information to help you navigate the Abia Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
- Katsina SUBEB Recruitment
- Imo State IMSUBEB Recruitment
- Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
- FCT SUBEB Recruitment
The Abia State Universal Basic Education SUBEB hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Primary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Yoruba Teacher
- Computer, Basic Science Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
- Art & Craft Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- IRK/CRK Teacher.
Abia State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Abia State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the current recruitment process.
- www.abiastate.gov.ng is the official Abia State SUBEB registration portal.
- Go to the page for the Careers section.
- If you don’t already have an account, create one with your email and phone number.
Click on the job openings to see what’s available.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary information and double-check it.
- Ensure that you check your application before clicking the submit button.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Abia State SUBEB Recruitment Latest News
We publish the most up-to-date information about the Abia State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment procedures every day. As a result, in order to avoid missing an update, we recommend that you bookmark this page and refresh it as often as possible.
Simply leave a comment below this page with any questions you have about the Abia State SUBEB 22023 recruitment procedures, and we will respond to your request.
Leave a Reply