Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin entrance form for the ND program is now available for purchase. The Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is now available for purchase and can be obtained through the Ashi Poly Post UTME registration page.
Ashi Poly Anyiin is now accepting applications from students who want to be accepted to this fantastic university for the 2023/2024 academic year. Only applicants who picked Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin as their first/second choice institution or who are seeking a change of institution through JAMB and scored at least 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Ajayi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form
This page provides accurate information about Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin‘s Post-UTME form sales, how to participate in the screening process, the opening and closing dates for registration, and the date of the screening. Read on to learn how to submit an application for the screening process.
Requirement For Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only candidates whose information appears on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS and who have opted or modified to through JAMB will be taken into consideration for admission.
How to Apply for Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Post UTME Form
- Log on to the school website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the School portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
Please note that the screening exercise is taking place as specified on the screening exercise sheet that candidates printed after registering online.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who don’t show up for the screening exam on the allotted day and time won‘t be taken into consideration.
All applicants for the screening process must adhere to the test dates listed on the test slip generated after online registration.