BASUG Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out: The Post-UTME Screening Form for Bauchi State University, Gadau The deadline for submitting the Candidates Screening Registration Form has passed. Mark and how to apply for the BASUG 2023 Post-UTME Screening Form via the portal.
Do you want to apply for the Bauchi State University, BASUG Post UTME Form 2023? BASUG Post-UTME Screening Form for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes in 2023/2024?
If you answered yes, you will learn the cost of the BASUG Post UTME Form for 2023/2024, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply or buy BASUG Post UTME 2023/2024, and how to pass the BASUG Post UTME Exam (aptitude test) if any for the year at the end of this post.
How much is Bauchi State University Post UTME Form?
Bauchi State University (BASUG) The cost for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BASUG Post UTME Cut off Mark?
All aspirants must meet the cut-off mark as one of the requirements to be eligible for the screening. The general cut-off mark for BASUG Screening is 160. Those who scored up to or above the cut-off mark are encouraged to apply.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2023
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2023 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2023 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates awaiting O’Level results must clearly indicate AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates must make such results available once the examination bodies have released them.
How to Apply for BASU Post UTME Form
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Make a Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- The chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.