EDSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out: Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) admission screening application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See the courses, requirements, and how to obtain Edo University post UTME form below.
Applications are requested from properly qualified applicants for admission to various DEGREE courses at Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Edo State University Admission General Requirements
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained in one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wished to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue are required to:
- Apply for a Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University Online Application Form
- Participate in the Edo State University screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into the 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND, or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programs.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or their equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form & Screening Details
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University online application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip printout
Leave a Reply