JAMB admission letter 2023: On the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal, all candidates given admission (all years) into authorized tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letters.
Do you have difficulties printing your JAMB admission letter for school registration? Newsflasharena has meticulously crafted a simple guideline/procedure for printing your JAMB admission letter. Numerous students‘ registrations have slowed as a result of the absence of their JAMB admission letter, however, Newsflasharena is here to help you print your JAMB letter and continue your registration.
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | JAMB Result Printing 2023
- How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal 2023
- JAMB Post UTME FORM 2023 is Out | See Registration Instructions and Guidelines Here
- JAMB CAPS 2023 | How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2023 | How to Check JAMB Post UTME Results for 2023 in just minutes
- Create JAMB Profile 2023 | Easy Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile
- How to Upload Your O’Level Result On JAMB Portal 2023/2024
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
ONLY ONE THOUSAND NAIRAS FOR SERVICE (N1,000)
If you are a new user, you must first establish a profile using the Sign Up (New User) Page. To create your profile, provide your legitimate email address, last name, first name, phone number, state, and LGA of origin, as well as a password, and then click the Sign-Up button. Only one profile is available per candidate. How to Create JAMB Online Profile may be found here.
To print your JAMB admission letter, follow the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Leave a Reply