YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for admission into its various full-time National Diploma (ND) and B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain YABATECH Post UTME form below.
Interested 2022 UTME applicants who registered for admission into Yaba College of Technology for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC in Technical Education courses are thus encouraged to apply (100 level).
- WUFPBK Post UTME Form
- Kaduna Poly Post UTME Form
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding the result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2021/2022” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply link above.
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone number to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Print Application Slip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
Leave a Reply