MCU Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023 Is Out: McPherson University (MCU) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for admission into its various Degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below the requirements and how to apply for the MCU post UTME form.
Mcpherson University (MCU) is currently accepting applications from motivated students who want to enroll for the academic year 2022–2023 at this outstanding university.
- Madonna University Post UTME Form
- Lead City University (LCU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form
Only applicants with a minimum UTME score of 140 and who selected MCU as their first or second choice university or who are looking to transfer to Mcpherson University through JAMB are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates Eligible for MCU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose MCU as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to MCU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose MCU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to MCU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
MCU Post UTME Starting Date 2022/2023
When will the MCU post-UTME form sales for 2022/2023 start? Is the MCU Post-UTME Form available for 2022 or 2023? Continue reading to get the answers to these questions and more in this article.
The administration of MCU has informed the general public and potential students about the inauguration of the Mcpherson University Post–UTME registration site for the academic years 2022–2033.
The earlier the better, thus interested applicants are urged to pick up the form before the deadline for registration at McPherson University.
How to Apply for McPherson University (MCU) post UTME Form
- Kindly log on to the McPherson University admission portal via http://www.mcu.edu.ng/apply/
- Click on the Create New Application Portal
- Fill and Submit the Correct details on the boxes provided to create an account
- Login with the registered details to fill out and submit the online application form.
Leave a Reply