JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form 2022/2023 Is Out: JAFAD College of Nursing Science (JAFADCONS) is now selling application forms for admission into its 3-year basic General Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form below.
JAFAD College of Nursing Science [JAFADCONS] Oru-Ijebu, Ogun State Basic General Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, Time, Venue, and Deadline / Closing Date for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro School of Nursing Form
- School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
- St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form
JAFAD College of Nursing Science Admission Requirements
Eligible Candidates Must Possess WASC/GCE/NECO O’Level with a Minimum of five (5) Credits which Must Include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two (2) Sittings. Age: Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.
How to Apply for JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
Candidates are to pay the sum of N12,500.00 (Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) Non-refundable application fee.
The application form can be obtained in the following ways:
1. Online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ (you can complete the application, submit and make payment online)
2. You can make payment to JAFAD Account at WEMA Bank Account 0122630176 and then either:
- Download the application form online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ or
- Obtain an application form at the campus of Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun State.
The completed application form should be submitted at Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of your WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results
- Copy of your receipt/teller for the application fee
- Two (2) passport size photographs of yourself (write your full name at the back of each photo)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals that can attest to your ability, qualifications, experience, character, and integrity (Family members are not allowed to provide references for you). Acceptable individuals that can provide references on your behalf are:
- The principal of your current or previous school
- Your current or previous teacher(s)
- Head of Department of your current or past employment
Candidates submitting recommendations should sign and seal their letters of recommendation. Your application will be denied if there is any proof that the letters have been tampered with.
Leave a Reply