KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out. Kaduna State University, Kaduna Post UTME Form. Read the latest news on Post UTME Form for KASU Admission here. Right here we have outlined the requirement and how to apply for KASU Post UTME form for all applicants who are looking for KASU Post utme form2022.
Is KASU Post UTME form out for 2022?
Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise registration form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain the KASU post UTME form below.
This is to notify all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session that the sale of the Post-UTME screening form has begun.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) administered by recognized Examination Bodies in no more than two (2) sittings, including a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have taken the UTME Examinations, selected KASU as their first choice, and obtained an aggregate score of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the KASU website before consideration for admission.
How much is Kaduna State University Post UTME Form?
Kaduna State University KASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Leave a Reply