LASCON Igando Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON) post UTME form for admission into the ND nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for the Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form below.
The Lagos City Polytechnic (LCP) has begun the sale of application forms for admission to its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
How to Apply for Lagos City Polytechnic (LCP) Admission Form
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB. Candidates who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) during the year but who did not choose LCP as one of their choice of institutions and now wish to attend LCP should contact the Admissions Officer of LCP promptly and provide details of their UTME particulars.
Other candidates seeking admission into Full-Time programmes can equally contact the Admissions Officer for advice at email@example.com.
Applicants for other programmes should apply directly to:
THE REGISTRAR, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC (LCP) 6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja for Application Forms at a cost of N5,000 for ND and HND programmes.
ADMISSION/ REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain an Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of the Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non-refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at the designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with the payment document and obtain
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of the course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, the Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.