Lens Poly Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Lens Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State, is now selling its post-UTME form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the courses available, requirements, and how to apply for the Lens Poly Post UTME form below.
Applications are being accepted from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Lens Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programs for the academic year 2023/2024.
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Lens Polytechnic ND Courses
Available ND Programmes in the School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Networking and System Security
- Telecommunications Technology
Available ND Programmes in the School of Management
- Business Administration
Available ND Programmes in the School of Sciences
- Computer Science
Available ND Programmes in the School of Art and Information Technology
- Mass Communication
- Graphics and Advertising
- Multimedia Technology
Lens Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The general requirement for a National Diploma is 5 o/level credits (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalents) in not more than two sittings and a pass in JAMB UTME for the appropriate year of entry. Another mode of entry is a pass of the NVC (National Vocational Certificate) from an approved institution. Also, students that have passed the pre-ND program of the course applied.
How to Apply for Lens Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Admission into ND and Certificate Programmes at Lens Polytechnic is done from the month of August all through to October every year. The processes of application are as follows
- Check for your eligibility on our website lenspolytechnic.edu.ng
- Pay a Sum of N 5,000 to any First Bank Account with the following information
ACCOUNT NAME: LENS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2026364652
BANK: FIRST BANK PLC
- If you are eligible; fill out the online form on the website and submit it.
- You will be sent an admission letter within 48 hours.
- If you fill you are not eligible please send a mail with the subject “admission eligibility” to email@example.com; an officer will reply to you with advice on what to do if you wish to study with us.
If you feel you are not eligible please send a mail with the subject “admission eligibility” and explain in detail what you will like to know or what you will want the school office to help you with to firstname.lastname@example.org; an officer will reply to you with the advice of what to do if you wish to study with us.