IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out. Read the latest information on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Form, and how to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening in the IBBU official Registration portal.
Is IBBU 2023 Post UTME form out?
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IBBUL Post UTME, and the Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain IBBU Post UTME form below.
How much is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME Form
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. The successful prospective candidate that has met the minimum requirements is to proceed to pay online via Paystack.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of results (s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch web pay).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via the Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If web pay is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to the Interswitch web pay page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform are available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
IBBU Post Application/Screening Deadline
The registration and screening deadline for IBBU Post UTME has not yet been announced. Turn on the notification Bell to receive the most up-to-date information as soon as it is announced.
The Post-UTME Screening Date for IBBU Candidates has not yet been set; please check back later.
We are also waiting for any updates on the school’s official website in order to provide you with the most recent information.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
Leave a Reply