OOU Student Portal Login: Are you online searching for Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Portal? if yes there this article is for you. The page contains more information that will acquaint you with an inside about the OOU website, OOU Portal Login, OOU Admission Status Portal, OOU Result Checking Portal, OOU Student Login Portal, log in to OOU Student Login Portal, OOU Staff Portal, OOU Application Portal, oouagoiwoye.edu.ng Portal, OOU e Portal.
OOU Student Portal
The OOU Student Login Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Admission Online Application, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
The portal listed below is for OOU school fees payment and registration, Post-UTME, acceptance fee payment, checking admission list status, postgraduate admission, Sites Industrial training Programs, Pre-degree, Jupeb and diploma, and so on.
OOU Portal | OOU Student Login Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and access the OOU Portal | OOU Student Login Portal by following the links provided. Don’t forget to visit the university‘s official website at http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- OOU Student Login Portal: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
- OOU Main Website: http://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- OOU Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
Olabisi Onabanjo University Course Registration Procedures
After a successful school fees payment, the next expected thing to do is course registration. Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit the Olabisi Onabanjo University student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence