Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba Form 2022/2023 is Out: Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital (FNPH), Yaba School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, Time, and Venue and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
For the academic semester 2022/2023, applications are solicited from appropriately qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing 18-Months Course.
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Medical Laboratory Sciences Admission Form
- Dansharif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Requirement for Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba Form
Aspiring candidates must be Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year Post Qualification experience with a valid current license and must possess five (5) credits at O’level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. The combination of results should not be more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body.
How to Apply for Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba Form
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira Only) should be paid to any bank. Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on payment to Federal Government Agency. Type Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba, no MDA, select service/purpose to choose Form, then complete the rest of the page and generate the RRR number for payment to any commercial bank for payment.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with the applicant’s passport photograph in the left-hand corner.
- Collect the admission form from the school of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Submit the completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents (including credentials, photocopy, and application letter) in a big brown envelope on or before the closing date.
- The sales and submission of application forms will close at the entrance examination venue.
- Course fee: Details will be provided on the Admission.
Applicants should bring along writing material and the original receipt and examination slip with the certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
For further enquires please contact: Mr. Ojedokun Anthony School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos via 08032397765, 08056963611.
Leave a Reply