TASU Student Portal Login: Are you a new student searching for Taraba State University Student Portal? if yes then you are at the rice place as we assist you in gaining access to the Taraba State University Student portal, result checker portal, Applications, school fees Portal, check semester results, and courses registration guide for newly admitted (freshmen) and returning students.
Taraba State University Student Portal Login
The Taraba State University Portal is designed for new and returning Taraba State University undergraduate, postgraduate, direct entry, and part-time freshmen and sophomores to create an account or log in to conduct specific academic tasks more easily, such as registering for courses.
Taraba State University student portal, TASU School fees Schedule, TASU Courses Offered, Taraba State University E-Learning, Taraba State University semester result checker, TASU Admission status, Taraba State University Admission Requirements, TASU Application Deadline, test, CGP, Course Registration, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, and much more can all be found on the Official School Website.
- UNIOSUN Student Portal Login
- TASUED Student Portal Login
- PLASU Student Portal Login
- NDU Student Portal Login
- NSUK Student Portal Login
Taraba State University, TASU Students Portal
- TASU Main Website: https://tsuniversity.edu.ng/
- TASU Student Portal: https://tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
- TASU Staff Portal: https://www.osustech.edu.ng/staff
- TASU Registrar email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taraba State University Course Registration Procedure
To start your online course registration, you’ll need to get your username and password from your department. Please keep in mind that before going online, you must have paid your school fees and know the courses you want to enroll in. After that, go to the instructions below:
- Log on to the university website https://tsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Navigate and click on the menu.
- From the options, click on the student portal.
- On the next page, you will be presented with spaces to login into your account.
- Navigate to the course registration
- Select the session and level
- Select the course and ensure they are correct as required
- Print the course forms for the further registration process.