Ave Maria University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Ave Maria University (AMU), Piyanko, Nasarawa State, has commenced the sale of the post UTME application forms for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form.
AMU, or Ave Maria Institution, Piyanko, is a catholic private institution situated in the city of Piyanko in the state of Nasarawa. The Ave Maria Foundation, a significant stakeholder in the Nigerian educational market and owner of the Ave Maria chain of schools, established Ave Maria University (Ave Maria Nursery and Primary School in Nyanya, Abuja).
- Maranatha University Post UTME Form
- Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
- Topfaith University Post UTME Form
- Greenfield University Post UTME Form
Applications for admission to the university’s degree programs are being accepted by suitable students. Ave Maria University, which was established to satisfy Nigeria’s need for quality education, has received approval from and accreditation from the National University Commission. The university is dedicated to providing intellectual, moral, vocational, and sound education to all men and women so that they will have a good effect on society.
Ave Maria University Courses
Admission forms for the following programs are available on the university’s website:
- FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB. Law
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. International Relation and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering and Digital Entrepreneurship
- BSc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
Ave Maria University Admission Requirements
UTME CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates with 2022/2023 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WEAC and NECO may also apply.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed the JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
AMU Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.
Items ii-v must be downloaded from the University website, completed, and presented during the Post-UTME screening at the University’s Permanent Site.
Leave a Reply