Adeleke University Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic year are presently on sale at Adeleke University in Ede, Osun State. Below are the prerequisites and instructions for applying for Adeleke University’s post-UTME form.
Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, a Christian faith-based university open to people of all races, genders, and religions, welcomes adequately prepared applicants to apply for admission to her degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Form
- Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form
- BOUESTI Post UTME Form
Before we proceed to show you the requirement for the Post UTME form it is vital that we show you the available courses at Adeleke University so that you can see the ones you can apply.
Courses Available at Adeleke University
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Requirements
The minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programs like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualifications on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN, etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into Present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ DE
Follow the link below to apply:
For more information, contact the Admissions Office:
- 08068202021, 08060019561, 09067023394, 09063370367