Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Bingham University is presently accepting applications for its different undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Eligible UTME and Direct Entry applicants are asked to apply online for the Bingham University post-UTME form via the University’s website. See the list of available courses, eligibility requirements, and application instructions below.
- Bells University of Technology (BUT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Post-UTME Screening Form
- Taraba State University (TASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME Examination and obtained a prescribed cutoff mark. The minimum qualification for a Degree program is five (5) relevant O/Level credits, including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed the JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings, and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Bingham University Degree Courses
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
- Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Psychology
- Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
- Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- BSc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Radiology
Bingham University Cut-Off Mark/Admission Requirements
All candidates must have taken the 2023/2024 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
The JAMB cut-off marks for programs at Bingham University are as follows:
- MBBS – 220
- Pharmacy – 200
- Nursing – 180
- Law – 220
- Computer Science – 180
- Medical Laboratory Science – 170
- Public Health – 170
- Doctor of Optometry – 170
- Architecture – 160
- Economics – 160
- Other Programmes – 150
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed the JAMB Direct Entry form and obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit them using the form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click the Form submission button.
- Print a hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Date
The venue for the screening is Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘Level and A’Level results, 2022 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs, and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout. Screening commences at 9 am Prompt each day.
- Pharmacy, Health Sciences –
- Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts –
- Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration- T
- MBBS and Basic Medical Science- Friday,
- Pharmacy, Health Sciences –
- Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts-
- Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration-
- MBBS and Basic Medical Science-
Leave a Reply