EKSUTHSON Admission form 2022/2023 is Out: We are glad to inform applicants that the EKSUTHSON online application portal is now open for 2022/2023 registration. See How to Apply EKSUTHSON Admission form 2022/2023 on this page below.
The School of Nursing Management at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for their nursing program in 2022.
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form
- Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School Of Midwifery Admission
EKSUTHSON Admission Form
Do you want to fill out an EKSUTHSON Admissions form for the academic year 2022/2023? Is the EKSUTHSON form for 2022 available yet? You’re not the only one who feels this way. “Could you kindly read through this post for instructions on how to obtain an EKSUTHSON Admission form?” “How should I apply for admission to EKSUTHSON?”
We’ll do our best to respond to the questions above. Despite the fact that we perfectly understand these questions, the answers are contained within the content of this post. Admission to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State is almost as difficult. However, with the aid of Nursing Past Questions And Answers, you can easily gain admission. Please read the fundamental prerequisites and how to apply for this program.
EKSUTHSON Admission Form Requirements 2022
To be eligible for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing you must have the following requirement before filling the application form.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2022.
How to Apply for EKSUTHSON Admission form 2022/2023
- Firstly, Open the EKSUTHSON Portal at: www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully.
- Use a valid email address and phone number to Apply
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address.
- Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be redirected to complete your payment online.
Please keep in mind that you must either pay online or print a payment invoice to pay at any commercial bank.
You will be needed to update your profile and upload a passport with a red backdrop after your payment status has been validated.
After you’ve finished, click “Application Slip” to print your Application Slip, which includes information about the examination and a summary of your application.
Leave a Reply