FUHSA Post-UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The administration of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) has commenced the sale of post-UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the FUHSA post UTME form below.
- IAUE Post UTME Form
- UNIOSUN Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- KDUMS Post UTME Form
FUHSA Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
- BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
- BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
- B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post UTME Details
Candidates with at least five (5) O’ level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology, as well as relevant subject combinations in UTME for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Sessions, may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
How to Apply for FUHSA Post UTME
Keep checking back as the University will announce the date, venue, and other details concerning the Post UTME Screening exercise, in due course.