2022/2023 FarmerMoni Loan Application Form & Portal – How to Use the FarmerMoni Portal to Apply: If you are a farmer in need of capital for your farming enterprise owing to a lack of funds or difficulty caused by the COVID, the federal government has made an interest–free loan accessible to you.
Do you require an interest-free loan to help you expand your agricultural operation? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the correct place because we’ll teach you how to apply for a FarmerMoni loan from the Federal Government through GEEP 2.0, the Government Enterprise Empowerment Program.
FarmerMoni Loan Application Form Portal 2022
FarmerMoni offers a no-interest loan. This post will provide you with essential information on how to apply for a FarmerMoni loan and the standards that must be met. FarmerMoni is a federal government loan program run by the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) that aims to assist farming-related enterprises across the country.
- Trader Moni Loan Registration Portal 2022 | www.tradermoni.ng
- P-YES Application Form Portal 2022/2023 | www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng/
- MarketMoni Loan Application Form Portal 2022 | www.marketmoni.com.ng
This government loan program is offered to farmers in all 36 states of Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory, and you may apply online without putting up any collateral. The FarmerMoni loan is repayable over six months. Beneficiaries can get a larger sum up to N300,000 under the plan.
FarmerMoni Loan Application Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old and have a Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a savings account.
- You must be a member of a cooperative group that has been approved. The organization must register with the Cooperation Affairs Commission (CAC)
- All applicants require a valid form of identification, such as a National Identification Number (NIN) or a voter’s card. Learn how to check your NIN on your phone.
How to Register/Apply for FarmerMoni Loan 2022
To apply for a farmer money loan, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Industry at https://www.boi.ng/apply (the application link not working for now)
- To register, go to ‘Register’ and fill out the form.
- An email with a verification link will be sent to your address.
- Check your inbox for the verification link and click it.
- To complete the application form, you must first log in.
After you complete your application, you will get your loan within 48 hours in the form of a mobile wallet account that you may cash out.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.